To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 7:07 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] entombed question

speaking of entombed, I tried installing the setup file so that I could play it and it is locking up on my machine. It starts the set up and then says something like installing components this may take a couple of minutes and then it slows my computer to a crawl and stops responding. I have to go into task manager to end task.
Does anyone have any suggestions so that I can try the game?
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Canine Welfare Technician/Resident adviser
Guide Dogs for the Blind, Oregon campus
www.guidedogs.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "michael maslo" <mmaslo1...@swbell.net>