Hi Scott,
I think putting Mysteries of the Ancients on the air would be some great advertising. My only stipulation would be sure to let me know in advance when you go on so I can send you the latest available stable build to use on the broadcast. Beta 2 is coming out on Monday and it has several bug fixes, new features, etc that I want to get out to the public as soon as possible. Also while I am thinking about it if you go on the air with Mysteries of the Ancients to be sure to mention that this is currently a test release only and the final product will go on sale sometime in late spring or early summer of 2009.
Smile.