To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 5:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 2 Released!

Hi Jimmy,
By chanse have you read section 5 of the user's Guide? If not I suspect
you missed a very valuable hint as how to jump over these traps. I can
say it is very doable, and it is simple once you know how to do it.

Walk, up to the ledge and wait for Angela to give out a warning. Stop,
now make sure your weapon is holstered with the w key, if not holster it
immediately with the d key. Hold down the control+arrow key until she
successfully makes it to the other side of the chasm, fire pit, lava
pit, whatever.
HTH