Hi Pranav,

Pranav Said:
1. There are points in the game where the "view" command fails. That is, let
us say that I'm moving from side to side. Once I pick up a few objects or
fight with a few hostiles, I find that hitting the "v" key does not do
anything. I need to take a few steps to the right and a few steps to the
left and then perhaps the command will start working.

Tom Says:
Are you sure there is anything to view in the room? If there is nothing to view then it makes perfect sense why it doesn't come up. Basically, the view command works by first scanning the room, places the items it finds into a list, and displays it so you can review it with the arrow keys.

Pranav Said:
2. I am no longer being thrown out of the game temporarily as I was in beta
1.

Tom Says:
That's good news. Glad to here it.

Pranav Said:
3. I have played the game running exclusively as a limited user in windows
XP professional. I have not had any problems that I could relate to running
as a limited user. At least, nothing showed up in the Windows event logs.

Tom says:
Great! I'm glad to know that bug is really and truly solved. Of course I tested it before posting Beta 2 so I was fairly certain it would work correctly. Grin.

Pranav Said:
4. I have tried to save the game using the function keys. However, nothing
has happened when I have pressed these keys. Have you been able to implement
this feature?

Tom Says:
No, I have not had a chanse to work on that. In the future you might want to look over the changes file that ships with the beta. Those give you detailed information of what has and has not been added in the most current version.
HTH