Hi Thomas,

I finally had the chance to play a little with beta 2. I have not read all
my messages yet so I hope beta 3 is not out.

1. There are points in the game where the "view" command fails. That is, let
us say that I'm moving from side to side. Once I pick up a few objects or
fight with a few hostiles, I find that hitting the "v" key does not do
anything. I need to take a few steps to the right and a few steps to the
left and then perhaps the command will start working.

2. I am no longer being thrown out of the game temporarily as I was in beta
1.

3. I have played the game running exclusively as a limited user in windows
XP professional. I have not had any problems that I could relate to running
as a limited user. At least, nothing showed up in the Windows event logs.

4. I have tried to save the game using the function keys. However, nothing
has happened when I have pressed these keys. Have you been able to implement
this feature?
Other notes:
I now managed to get a little further in the game. I was able to get on to
the ledge, crossed the statue, kill a few more hostiles, swim across the
water, take whatever I could on the other side and then swim back.

Pranav