Hello there,
Have you played KChess v4 Elite?
I downloaded the demo and am having major problems trying to figure out how to use it. Am I supposed to use the Jaws cursor mode to get to stuff or stay in the PC Cursor mode to get to info? Is there enough help for a blind user in the help menu to figure out how to use this game or do I need to go to the web site and find a tutorial there?
thanks for any help u can offer.
Robert