hmmm.
not many there is winboard, and gnuchess.
and then cchess alleate or something from arcangles but again no addresses for
those.
don't know if they exist or whatever.
I do know some of them are quite out dated at least winboard is.
you aparently can use cmchess 6000 reasonably well but don't quote me on that.
there is a dos chess floating round but don't know where that is.