Hey there to all,
We are now pleased to announce the arrival, late though it might be, of our
behind-the-scenes blog!
This will be a replacement of the old "Development Diary", as it will be a lot
easier to post to.
It will list any activity that is being carried out at X-Sight Interactive that
may be of little to no importance, depending on the views of the reader, but it
will at least give an idea of the progress of any new product or service that
we are working on at the time.
As we have near enough 100 projects on the go, we feel that it would only be
fair to give updates more regularly than a company who may devote their time to
one project before starting another.
I hope you find it useful. You can access it either through our homepage, or
directly at http://blog.x-sight-interactive.net.
Regards,
Damien C. Sadler.
Head of X-Sight Interactive