To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Sight Interactive news

Hey Damien, is the site pacmate.x-sight-interactive.net up? It makes it easier for me to keep the X-Sight games running on PM'S updated, as well as to continue releasing other ported games from X-sight. Also, Acefire will be done this year. Sorry I am so far behind. HTH.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damien Sadler" <dam...@x-sight-interactive.net>