Generally I'd agree about the PVP thing, but when you don't lose anything for it that I can see, and with such detailed battle logs and details in everything else, it kind of seems worth it. As for quests, I just sent my hero on a quest, I'll let you know how rewarding it turns out, success or failure, if you want. As for stat crunching, I guess its kind of a number cruncher, or at least there's no exploration element, but the advanced mechanics, for me at least, make up for it in that regard. Still, just my opinion I suppose. Then again, being a combat fanatic, I rather enjoy the epic battles and can let that overlay everything else.

From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 9:41 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Some New Games for those Interested

hMMM, i'VE HAD A QUICK LOOK AT PELANTAS, BUT i'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH REWARDING IN TERMS OF QUESTS AND STUFF YOU GET FOR ALL YOUR STAT CRUNCHING, ---- PLUSS IT DOES SEEM A BIT TOO PVP ORIENTATED FOR MY TASTE PERHAPS.

sTIL THANKS FOR THE INFO, I'M LOOKING AT THE METROPLEXITIES GAME NOW, SINSE THAT ONE DID! SOUND INTRAGUING.

bEWARE THE gRUE!

dARK.