game sounds good, however I don't play these things unless I am bored out of my
mind.
I prefur to at least have something to keep me going.
At 04:41 a.m. 11/03/2009, you wrote:
>hMMM, i'VE HAD A QUICK LOOK AT PELANTAS, BUT i'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH REWARDING
>IN TERMS OF QUESTS AND STUFF YOU GET FOR ALL YOUR STAT CRUNCHING, ---- PLUSS
>IT DOES SEEM A BIT TOO PVP ORIENTATED FOR MY TASTE PERHAPS.
>
>sTIL THANKS FOR THE INFO, I'M LOOKING AT THE METROPLEXITIES GAME NOW, SINSE
>THAT ONE DID! SOUND INTRAGUING.
>
>bEWARE THE gRUE!
>
>dARK.
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon"
><elementalult...@hotmail.com>

 might instead see your leader leading a charge into combat with an ally beside
him. You might hear the bones of your enemy break as your morning star impacts,
the spectators gasping in awe. Your characters even make brief speeches, bot
hin mid combat and especially your leader at the end. The battle logs
definitely make the game interesting. But now, for the con. The one big
nevative that will spoil this game for almost. The game's events are measured
not in hours, not in days, but in weeks. Your heroes will prepare for days
before setting out on quest. Battles happen only on saturdays, accept for
exercise battles. I personally think the game is worth playing, but the time
pace might put a lot of people off. Regarldess, if you're still interested in
checking it out:

>>http://www.pelantas.com
>>
>>The game's still in beta, so some things are still being worked on and
>>balanced.
>>
>>Next up we have Planet Gambro. This one's very strange. It has a focus on
>>exploration, and is something like KoL only with a much weirder sense of
>>humor, (ever controlled a sausage wielding german, for example?) The thing
>>that sets this game apart is you control a party of characters rather than a
>>single entity. You start with 3 characters and can get more over the course
>>of the game. Unlike billy versus snakeman, the game I posted about a while
>>back, you actually have full control over all characters and combat is
>>manual. The only bad thing about this game is, whereas everything else is
>>labeled including the areas, the world maps to travel to different zones have
>>no alt text, so sometimes you waste turns trying to get to the area you want.
>>Still an interesting game though. Sadly at the moment this one has no url as
>>its being moved, but if anyone shows any interest I'll be happy to post when
>>the game comes back up. There's also planet gambro version 2, which is up at
>>the moment,
 but starts you with a single character only. I haven't played with this one at
all so I'm not sure about labelling or the like. It does still have the party
element though.

>>And finally, metroplexity. This one has a very KoL like feel to its layout,
>>but its far from KoL. You play an enforcer in Metroplex city, where gangs
>>constantly fight for resources. The plot of the game revolves around your
>>character's life being altered by a reality, not mind, but reality warping
>>drug known as eclipse. You start with one contact, and gain more as you go
>>along. Contacts give you quests and help you advance the plot. The game does
>>have some humor to it, mostly in the item descriptions, but the plot and most
>>of the game text has a darker side to it, the theme as well. Especially when
>>you get into eclipse. Let me ask you this. Ever seen the air bleed? Seen a
>>rat give you th evil eye and practically cause you to combust? Seen bullets
>>hover in the air? Didn't think so. Eclipse definitely makes thing
>>sinteresting. The combat system in this game is interesting as well. Unlike
>>convensional RPG's, it works similar to a trading card game. Your character
>>draws 5 techniques
 from his deck per round, and you select which technique you want to use. The
best part, however, is that you can chain techniques together. Say you draw the
dive for cover technique, the single shot technique, and the short burst
technique. You can select all 3 of these attacks and chain them together into
one devistating combo. It makes for some interesting and intense battles. Be
warned, however, that the chains aren't listed when you select attacks, so for
us it's more a matter of memorization. You can see what techniques fall in what
position on the chain by clicking on them in your techniques menu similar to
KoL. This game has a smoothe layout and I'd honestly recommend giving it a look.