I wanted to list a few things I noticed aboutthis awesome game.
1. When spellcasters get zombified, they retain their spell casting ability.
Is this intentional?
2. In one battle, an orc mage grabbed an iron breastplate and put it on. Since
I know mages can't wear plate armor, this could either be a glitch, or a unique
property of being an orc.
3. Some skills are not really defined very well. For instance, the tell fortune
skill does not seem to have any value whatsoever. What exactly does it do?
4. The reason I thought copper was better then bronze in the game was that
copper weapons are a dime a dozen, I picked up dozens of them in the first two
levels, but the bronze items were much rarer.
5. can a thief, alone in a battle, use hide? When I had a thief who was alone,
I attempted to hide but the enemy targeted on me and hit me as if I never hid.
On the other hand, when an enemy thief is alone, they get to hide, and then
attack in the same round.
6. Are other weapons and armor going to be introduced into the game? For
example shields, bracers and arm/leg greaves. Some weapons might be the mace,
flail, morning star, axes of all sorts, spears etc and so forth.
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.