Hi Jason,
Thanks for answering these things. It all sounds really great.

I was curious. Is there any plan at some future date that players might have the ability to create a customizable adventure? I guess an example would be creating a bell tower. filling it with customized monsters, perhaps bats or the hunchback. Put in the magical bell hammer of sounding, label certain rooms along the way as a bedroom, storeroom, etc and so forth. It was just a thought.

Thanks for making this cool game,
al