MOTA is absolutely excellent, I have the latest beta and am enjoying it. Like I say, I'm not asking for an illegal registration key. If I were wanting to infringe on anyone's rights, I sure wouldn't be asking that on this list. I'm just looking for a copy of the last release, if I can get it back. If not, well as they say, 'them there's the breaks", but I thought I'd try, anyway.

~Ann

shaun everiss wrote:
to be honest I wouldn't bother with that game, mota really is good I chose to
delete my coppy there is also  the copywrites around that title.
And I thought it would be good if I killed all mine.