To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 12:01 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Star Trek Final Conflict

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a more updated version of
Star Trek Final Conflict then ver 1.2 as I have experienced some bugs
with it when going to impuls power and after running the game for a long
time.  Also can you folks let me know the correct website of usa games
as the link I booked marked a few years ago does not take me to their
site.  I love their Star Trek game and was interested in the Star Wars
game which they were working on, but I don't know if it ever became
available for download.  Please assist.