Thank you very much for this information.  I will book mark your site.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:21 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Star Trek Final Conflict

Hello Michael,
Our official web site is
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com.
As far as the current version it is still version 1.2. We don't have a
updated version of the game to release at this time. The main reason for

this is because we lost the game's original source code some time back,
and unfortunately we didn't have the source code backed up somewhere
safe.
However, the good news is that we are slowly working on rewriting the
game from scratch. We have plans to complete the new Star Trek game,
Star Trek Deadly Alliance, some time after our current games are
released.
HTH

list,