Hi folks,

Okay, I'm stil in recovery mode after my hard drive crash,and one thing that none of my backups, except probaby the ton of disks that went bad, have a Shades of Doom audio walkthrough. i can't remember who recorded this, but it as a whole game walkthrough, level by level, done in I think OGG files. anyone know what I'm talking about here, and more importantly, where I can download it?

I'm also looking for a Sarah, well, I don't think it was an actual walkthrough, but someone recorded the first level of Sarah game play in a review. Does anyone have this?

And, how can i recover a lost Sarah registration key? Of course, I've found almost all of my registration emails except that one. Does Phil and/or Draconis send replacements upon request?

Thanks.

~Ann