To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 12:25 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Shades of Doom and sarah audio walkthroughs & a lost Sarah registration

Hi folks,

Okay, I'm stil in recovery mode after my hard drive crash,and one thing that none of my backups, except probaby the ton of disks that went bad, have a Shades of Doom audio walkthrough. i can't remember who recorded this, but it as a whole game walkthrough, level by level, done in I think OGG files. anyone know what I'm talking about here, and more importantly, where I can download it?

I'm also looking for a Sarah, well, I don't think it was an actual walkthrough, but someone recorded the first level of Sarah game play in a review. Does anyone have this?

And, how can i recover a lost Sarah registration key? Of course, I've found almost all of my registration emails except that one. Does Phil and/or Draconis send replacements upon request?

Thanks.

~Ann