well http://games.asmodean.net was where most of this stuff was.
www.audiogames.net had my sod walkthrough, but not sure about sarah.
I think http://games.liamerven.com or www.liamerven.com/games wis the mirror
for this stuff but don't know forgot.
There was another place you could get the sarah stuff i think but since its on
tbrn and since only essentual services are up as tbrn is moving homes its not
avalible in any case and I don't know if it exists anyway.
I have the files but at 128kbps I'd be locking up the network putting it on to
divshare or something unless I had a private ftp to load it to.
I have not found any way for me to clear my account of files either.