Hi Kai,

Kai Said:
1. The menus (Both main menu and inventory menus) do not properly support gamepad input. When I pres button 1 (the action button), it moves up in the menu, and pressing button 4 moves down the menu. No other gamepad buttons are recognized, and there
is no way to select an item.

Tom Says:
If you look at your game pad you will see a button marked select. Typically this is located just above the left analog joystick. That is used by the game for selecting menu items.

Kai Said:
2. When playing the game, the program does not recognize commands via the POV (hat) directional buttons (the four arrow buttons on most gamepads). Instead, it relies solely on the analog stick for movement. While this is understandable, it would be
nice to be able to also move with the POV buttons.

Tom Says:
That has been on our list of things to do for quite a while. Unfortunately, we have recently gotten swamped with so many end user requests that we have had to put that feature request fairly low on the things to do list. Though, it should get done eventually before release.

Kai Said:
3. There is no way to run when using the gamepad, so you're effectively stuck walking. Seeing as it uses analog input, would it be possible to make the character run when the stick is fully to the left/right/etc? Otherwise, perhaps another modifier key?

Tom Says:
I don't want to sound rude here, but if you had spent any time in the User's Guide you would know there is a modifyer for running. Hold down button 4 while moving the analog stick left or right and Angela will run in that direction.

Kai Said:
4. You cannot switch between weapons on the fly with the gamepad, but I assume this
could be addressed if the gamepad/menu issue were resolved.

Tom Says:
Again this is an issue that can be resolved by reading the documentation. Press button 8 to get a list of your weapons, use buttons 1/4 to scroll, and select to pick a weapon or item from the list.

Kai Said:
5. Related to both keyboard and gamepad input: When holding down the crouch combinations, the program seems to be playing the crouch sound over and over, at an extremely high rate, so that what you effectively hear is a kind of buzz. Perhaps this is only on
my system, though.

Tom Says:
No, that is a bug. I have a pretty good idea what is causing the bug, but am not sure how to fix it currently.
HTH