Little by little, stuff'll get done. I, for one, am not worried, and I'm patient. Now, where's! my! game!! (grin) Oh, yeah, beta 3 is already on my PC, isn't it. I figured that would be your response in kidding, as I am. As long as you meet your!, and that is the key word, deadline for the completion of the game, and as long as it is the way you want it and you're satisfied with the product, I'll take it.
- - -
A taxpayer voting for a Democrat is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [MOTA] Incomplete Gamepad Support

Hello Kai,

Kai Said:
I do, however, hope there will be a joystick configuration tool in the file release,
as I'm not altogether sure I like some of these key assignments.

Tom Says:
For the moment the game pad and joystick support defaults to a layout for the Phillips SGC-2909 rumble pad. So that is why the button arrangements on your game controller don't seam as logical. As far as a game pad or joystick configuration tool yes one will be forth coming eventually. As I have said ever since releasing the first three betas I have been swamped with a mountain of requests for this, that, and the other thing. I can not simply do everything in one release, update, etc. So I am trying to play catch up with Beta 4.

Kai Said:
I really don't
like that I have to use the enter key on the keyboard to open doors and get items
(unless there are joysticks out there with an  enter button?).

Tom Says:
Some game pads such as the Phillips SGC-2909 does have a button marked enter. However, you aren't the only person to complain about not having a specific enter button on your game pad, or at least aren't aware of one. For that reason with Beta 4 when you holster your weapons button 1 will pick up items, open doors, etc.Hope this helps.
Smile.