To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 6:46 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Holstering Weapons in MOTA

I just realized this:
Where does the protagonist store weapons when they're holstered?
Assuming they're stored on her person, why is it easier to jump when
they're holstered? One doesn't need hands to jump across a pit (ropes
I understand).  I'd think the more weapons and items she'd have on her
person the slower and heavier she'd be.

Please don't crucify me. This isn't a request to change the gameplay
(as it is already quite fun) but more of a funny observation I thought
I'd share.

James