Hi Anthony,
Treasures of Montezuma? I don't believe there has ever been an accessible game by that title. Do you by chanse mean Montezuma's Revenge or Montezuma's Return? As far as Audiogames.net as I said you don't have to log in at all. to download games. Just go to the combo box at the bottom of the main web page and select an audio game from that list and press enter on the go button. It will bring up a description of the game plus a download link for the game if there is one.
HTH

Anthony Vitale wrote:
Thanks much thomas,
Thanks for the list I since have gone to audiogames.net things for me are still not computing. I went there and tried to sign in with my id and password and it said it wasincorrect so I went back and as they recommend signed in as guest and my own password and it still said it was incorrect. But here is the kicker I followed one of the links and was able to download some game called The-Treasures-of-Montezuma but it said something about advertizing, oh well.

Tony