Hello Anthony,
Here is a list of resources that may help you get started with some new and old audio games. The first stop on your journey should be
http://www.audiogames.net.
This is a web site devoted to letting new audio gamers know what accessible games are out there for blind and low vision computer users. In addition PCS Games
http://www.pcsgames.net
has a page devoted to all sorts of audio games that are out there.
Finally, there are the individual game companies themselves who have information about there games with both free and commercial titles available. Here is a list of probably the most popular game companies out here currently. Though, there are certainly more.

7-128 Games
http://www.7128.com

BSC Games
http://www.bscgames.com

Draconis Entertainment
http://www.draconisentertainment.com

GMA Games
http://www.gmagames.com

KitchensInc
http://www.kitchensinc.net

L-Works
http://www.lworks.net

PCS Games
http://www.pcsgames.net

USA Games
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

As I said above this is just a starting place. There are more web sites, companies, but I think this should be enough to start your audio games experience.
Smile.

Anthony Vitale wrote:
Well I appreciate the advice but seeing that I am 66 years old I havent been called son since my 98 year old neighbor called me that. Seeing that you seem to know so much then school me without the son comment. Where do you get these audio games etc?