Hi Bryan,
I'm fairly certain you won't regret the purchase. Like alot of GMA's games Lonewolf takes practice. However, once you learn the ropes, so to speak, it really becomes a great game. Not only does it come with 17 stock missions there is around 100 end user created missions which gives you hundreds of hours of replay value and new content to explore. After you become an advanced player creating your own missions makes it still one of the most involving games out there.
Smile.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
At Thomas' suggestion I downloaded the demo yesterday, or rather redownloaded
it and spent quite a lot of time on it. Guess it pays to pay attention to
mission briefings! I didn't realize that in Mission 1 you don't necessarily
have to move from your current location to target the ships. So this morning I
was playing it again and, while I managed to take out a few ships I
accidentally collided with a sinking cargo ship. Y'know, submarines don't like
that much LOL. But I decided I liked the game enough to place an order, so with
luck I ought to be receiving my key soon. All I can say is I'm wondering now
why the game never really caught my attention before. It's proving to be a lot
of fun.
A cat's purr is a beautiful sound.