Deck gun works for a lot of those ships in mission 1.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 4:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Well, I've taken the Lone Wolf plunge...

  Hi Bryan,
  Mission 1 is a snap. As you figured out you don't have to move from your
  location. You basically sit there and shoot anything that crosses your
  bow. That said I tend to change direction slightly to get a better aim
  if a ship is still sinking and I need to get a torpedo passed it to kill
  another ship coming on my port or starboard side. If I can find it,
  unlikely, I had a step by step walkthrough for level 1 that gives you a
  blow by blow play how to beat that level. At least one possible way to
  do it without working at it too hard.