It is my favorite game so far!

Those user missions are really interesting and quite complex.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 11:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Well, I've taken the Lone Wolf plunge...

Awesome!  When I first tried the game, I didn't think I would get into it.
It just didn't click with me.  But, when I played mission 2 and found that I

would be attacked by the destroyer if I wasn't careful, and that I had to
dive for safety, then go and get that darned ship, yeah!  I was beginning to

really like it.  There was more to the game than just shooting at passing
ships from a stationary point.  Once I bought the game, those other 15
missions gave it more replay value, and then I started on those user created

missions!  I'm still hooked on that game.  Happy subbing!

---
Laughter is the best medicine.  Look around you and find a dose.