Hello. The list will be moving sometime tonight or tomorrow. Because of this, we may have some delays or down times as dns does its magic. We are hoping to keep everything working as it should. However in case you stop receiving emails from the list. please write me at one of my two addresses below and let me know so I can add you manually. Please do not use the web site to subscribe because you may get the old web site instead of the new one.

My email addresses are below however you will have to fix them up by changing the word at to @ and dot to .

raul at asmodean dot net
raul at gwmicro dot com
raul dot a dot gallegos at gmail dot com

Many thanks. and hopefully the down time or lag will be minimal.

--
Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net