Hi all,

I purchased Rail Racer a week ago, finally getting a chance to sit
down with it now.  So, I've won a few races with the keyboard, won a
few with the mouse, but seeing as I'm a console boy at heart and I
found a cheapo USB controller I never knew I had earlier, I thought
I'd have a crack at using that.  I would stick with the mouse, but I
was racing using one of those laptop trackpad style setups and I'm not
sure it actually gave me any more control.

So, my question is... is there a way to quit a race without forfitting
and losing the entry fee?  Reason I ask is, this pad doesn't seem to
be playing ball particularly well yet, and I'm losing stupid amounts
of money here by reconfiguring testing and forfitting upon failure
each time.

Cheers
Scott