To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Rail racer - looking for a way to avoid losing money whilst configuring a control pad

well on topspeed I made a track that was rediculously long.
My reason was not to race, its to long for a real race.
but I wanted to test all the new stupid mods of cars.
the cars themselves are not stupid but really are to fast some of them and some are good ideas but take to long to get up to speed.
So I made a track for testing modded cars called fast and furious.
I guess I could have named it test track or something but I was bored one day.
there are no turns, no anything just zoom.
Interestingly some of the mods that I thought wouldn't score well scored faster than the actual cars on the track. Due to the stupditity of the car funracer will be disqualified from any test.
So far the high performance car tops out almost every time.