well they did say that they will develop it more as it goes along, its not
supposed to keep one in for more than 20 mins a day its not really a long
winded thing.
anyway this is only 1.0 or whatever it is so I am sure they are still taking in
suggestions, and this is only day 1 of the system.
At 10:29 a.m. 2/04/2009, you wrote:
>Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed myself, its kind of like dragon tavern without
>the originality. The sub locations don't even have descriptions. Pretty much
>looks like a dragon tavern ripoff, battle system, skills, even the perks aside
>from naming are the same. Seems rather hardcore number oriented, which isn't
>what I was expecting, and the strategy element is weird. I'll probably play it
>for a while, but it'll get old just like every other number cruncher out there.

and take the time to send feedback to the developers. Happy adventures,
everyone.