ok yeah I think I'll just find a tc conference room and do it in there.

> hmmm.
> well there is teamtalk.
> onj1.andrelouis.com or onj.andrelouis.com.
> Not sure if tbrn would broadcast you guys live at some point but you can try
> to email o...@andrelouis.com, and a...@andrelouis.com if you wish.
> Depending on the time I would like to do this live, since its now nzst here
> all the us times from 2pm eastern  7am the next morning eastern are good
> times to broadcast.
> although to start the cast times from 2 pm up to 12 am would be accessible
> only, although maybe starting at 1 am-4 am would still work.
> This is because most of this goes through the day.
> At 09:21 a.m. 9/04/2009, you wrote:
>>Hello fellow gamers,
>>I am pleased to announce that after about 7 months of hard effort,
>>Aaron Hoffman, John Sanders, and I have found a way to make Microsoft
>>flight simulator 2002 fully accessable to the blind.
>>Thanks to Scott Shade for giving us the idea and getting us in to
>>simming and for letting us know that this could be done!  We are going
>>to do a  podcast to demonstrate how flight simulator can be used. But
>>we were thinking of doing it live in a room powered by the TC
>>conference softwear.
>>We would use the BCT chat room because it doesn’t get much traffic,
>>but I don’t know if the owner would be ok with that. Any ideas?
>>So basicly what we would do is do a live podcast and then take
>>questions after our demo, but we’d also record it and put it up for
>>download as an mp3.
>>So for those who have always wanted to get using Microsoft flight
>>simulator, you’ll be able to.
>>We have been able to make the program accessable, as well as the
>>online network vatsim.
>>All this and more will be explained in the podcast; also your
>>questions will be taken.  We’re still trying to work out a date to do
>>this podcast, as it will take a while to demo everything and our lives
>>are fairly busy. But it will happen soon and I will announce on this
>>list when we’ll be having it just as soon as we find a time that works
>>for the 3 of us.
>>If you have any questions, ideas, comments, please write back to this
>>or contact me off-list or on skype.
>>My email address is nick.he...@gmail.com
>>My skype name is Nickster919.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Nick
>>
>>---
>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919