You can buy it online or at your local computer store if they carry
games. We'll be talking about that and more in the podcast. So please
tune in and ask any questions you have there. We have decided to host
the podcast in the blind cool tech room. We are currently trying to
decide when.

On 4/8/09, Michael Amaro <mikeam...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Can you put how to get the program?  For those of us who don't have it.

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919