hmmm.
well there is teamtalk.
onj1.andrelouis.com or onj.andrelouis.com.
Not sure if tbrn would broadcast you guys live at some point but you can try to
email o...@andrelouis.com, and a...@andrelouis.com if you wish.
Depending on the time I would like to do this live, since its now nzst here all
the us times from 2pm eastern  7am the next morning eastern are good times to
broadcast.
although to start the cast times from 2 pm up to 12 am would be accessible
only, although maybe starting at 1 am-4 am would still work.
This is because most of this goes through the day.