Hello Thomas,
Unfortunetly, FSX will not work with jaws. I’ve heard that it takes a
lot to get it to run on any computer. You need a screaming processor.
Anyway, beyond that, I saw a request for a link the the BCT chat room.
To find the page where you can enter the room, click the following
link.
http://www.conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs12e65f29fafa
You can also download the tiny plugin you will need there.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Once again, that’s tomorrow night at 6 PM pacific, 9 PM eastern, 1 UTC
in the blind cool tech chat room!
See you there!

> Hello Nick,
>
> I've noticed there is a lot of discussion about FS 2002. While I know it
> is the most accessible at this point do you know of any progress with FS X?
> Reason i ask is that I am using Vista and Windows 7 Beta on my computers
> here at home and neither of those can run FS 2002. So I was wondering if
> you have any current news, good news, for those who are trying to get
> beyond Windows Xp era software and use the current stuff?
> Thanks.

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919