Did you change the podcast?  I went to the room no one was there
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Helms" <nick.he...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] flight simulator

Hello Thomas,
Unfortunetly, FSX will not work with jaws. I’ve heard that it takes a
lot to get it to run on any computer. You need a screaming processor.
Anyway, beyond that, I saw a request for a link the the BCT chat room.
To find the page where you can enter the room, click the following
link.
http://www.conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs12e65f29fafa
You can also download the tiny plugin you will need there.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Once again, that’s tomorrow night at 6 PM pacific, 9 PM eastern, 1 UTC
in the blind cool tech chat room!
See you there!

Hello Nick,

I've noticed there is a lot of discussion about FS 2002. While I know it
is the most accessible at this point do you know of any progress with FS X?
Reason i ask is that I am using Vista and Windows 7 Beta on my computers
here at home and neither of those can run FS 2002. So I was wondering if
you have any current news, good news, for those who are trying to get
beyond Windows Xp era software and use the current stuff?
Thanks.

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919