Hi Thomas,
Thanks for a great beta!
MOTA  is much easier to play now, using the space bar to pick up items.
Only once did I forget to holster my weapon and shot the gun instead of picking up the healing potion .
It would be great if the healing potion would break in this case.
and Angela  could say, "Damn I hit the potion!"
Of course you would have to check first for any creatures in the room.

I would like to find something in the room outside the Cyclopes room.
Some gold coins would be appropriate as the Cyclopes is known to horde gold.
Phil