Hi Tom,

I found some things in MOTA that I just wanted to ask if they were bugs or not.
1. I can not jump twice in a row. I have to take a step after jumping the first
time in order to jump again. Is this a bug?
2. When you draw the sword, sometimes it doesn't play the correct sounds again
when you put it away and bring it back out quickly.
3. Why does Angela lose oxygen in the water? I thought it was supposed to be a
lake? It doesn't sound like that deep of water, what's it supposed to be?
4. I liked the original arrow sounds better. The way you have it now just
doesn't sound right.
5. I tried to load a game, and the intire program was unresponsive. I had to
close it with the windows task manager.

Thanks,
Ryan C.