Hmm. Its weird that gameport would allow this. I wonder if they're older versions of lord? Seth Able sold both LORD and LORD2 to gameport a while back and gameport still distributes it as shareware.

From: "Anthony Vitale" <avital...@prodigy.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 7:28 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pROBLEMW ITH GAMEMASTERS REALM WASRe: Playing Legend of the Red Dragon

Ann,
here is the original documentation I found in my LORD file.
You can download LORD or Planets: TEOS from the following BBS's. They SHOULD
all have the latest versions!

If a NET address is listed, (like FIDO) you can FREQ either game with the
magic names of LORD and PLANETS.

MAIN FREQ SUPPORT BBS:

** Field Of Dreams BBS 1:3406/13 (Seth Able does NOT run this BBS, but you
                                   can Netmail him here (to SETH ABLE) )

Seth Ables BBS:  (Tech support)

The Darkside  (503) 838-6171 (Multi-node) (Not in FIDO at this time)

For all RIP related complaints or comments, send to

PAULAND BBS -- the Grave of Dead RIPpers' Society
                (504)383-2864   FIDO -- 1:3800/34

Distribution Sites in America & Canada:

The EDge (206) 984-1461   14.4k
No Quarter  (306) 584-7428 14.4 FIDO: 1:140/142 (or 103)
Dungeons Of Darkness (416) 389-3986
The LIttle Bit BBS (817) 447-9207
The Arcanum BBS (919) 535-4258 14.4k  (Roanoke Rapids, NC)
Dimension Y? (408) 226-6150
Max's 304 (817) 428-6824   2400
Treasure Chest (317) 662-6330 (Marion, IN)
InterComm (702) 359-2666  6 node, all ZyXEL 19200 FIDO: 1:213/830
WingMan BBS (603) 888-0889 FIDO: 1:132/616 (Nashua, NH)
Berkshire County Fire Board (413) 448-6292 9600 FIDO: 1:321/233
BloodStone Barony (206) 778-2910  (2400)
Attack BBS (303) 665-2183 14.4k
The King's Castle (307) 235-1335 (Casper, WY)
British Isles (604) 572-4887 14.4k (BC)
MaGe ToWeR (415) 347-6151
Death's Kiss (916) 729-5095 14.4k
Hooper Connections (402) 654-2102 9600
The Mobius Continuum (303) 224-4421 19600
NCC-1701-D (313) 582-8832 14.4k
Sunlight Through The Shadows (Home of STTS Elec. Mag) (214) 620-8793 14.4k
Hooper Connections  (402) 654-2102 SGA-NET->30:402/0  ChaosNET->25:564/100
The Lizards Lair (919) 537-8248 14.4 v32 v42 (Roanoke Rapids, NC)
Cavern BBS (817) 836-4809 14.4k. (China Springs, TX)
Fantastic Fiction Forum (315) 455-2170 24k via Zoom V-fast modem
The Psych Ward (503) 397-6243
Fly By Night BBS (206) 290-6763 14.4k
The Black Sun BBS (703) 289-6413
Night Sider Central HQ 1 (905) 453-8856 USR 16.8 DS (Ontario, Canada)
The Black LEGION BBS   Hollis, NH (603) 465-3663  14.4K
The Board Of The GHODS  Mont Vernon, NH (603) 672-4847 2400Baud
The Netherworld BBS (601) 362-5094 9600 Baud Fido address 1:3632/52
NWIS BBS (316) 262-1829, Zoom 24K bps.
Fireburners BBS (503) 336-1039 1:152/105
The Hidden Fortress BBS (413)731-8166  14.4K
Dark Ph!ber (601) 924-6890
The Continuum (606) 272-6196
The Starduster (817) 444-7263 38,400 FIDO 1:130/511 ITC: 85:841/0
The Puppy Mill (405) 947-7877 14.4k
Crystal Palace (916) 784-2061 14.4k
StarBase BBS (405) 737-7554
Dragon Realms (618) 483-6900