Hi Liam and list. I bought Judgement day as a christmas present in 2006, and I have upgraded to a Vista computer, I originally put the game on my xp laptop and it works but my question is if I put it on Vista, I would still need to email you the product ID for vista? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 6:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] LWorks says goodbye to machine based licensing,and hello to a new Judgment day

Thanks Liam. Really appreciate this. I really wish more developers did this. it avoids lots of headaches ----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 3:59 PM

One of the major complaints that gamers have had is that all of LWork's
games use a machine-based licensing system.  This system was originally
written to discourage piracy. In theory, it was a great system, but leaves
a lot to be desired when it comes to ease of registration.  So I'm
announcing that today, all future titles from LWorks will use a user-based licensing system. My plan is to release an updated version of Judgment day some time this month that will use this user-based system. There will be no
more machine-based codes, and no need to constantly email support for new
codes. I'm hoping that this will help gamers overall who don't want to have
to wait to get replacement keys.  there will also be a few other small
features that will be in the next release, so stay tuned.

Liam
www.l-works.net