Hi,
Yeah, there's that, but I personally don't build computers for bragging rights. I tend to hand build my computers for quality and reliability rather than purchasing a name brand PC that may or may not be built with top quality hardware.

Constantine wrote:
Also, when you build your own pc, you can smile and tell your friends hey, no, I didn't buy it, I built it.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca