To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:10 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Help with a few things.

Hi all,

I'm trying to buy an Apple computer to play the old Eamon games on. I know I've written to the list about this before, but now I'm really interested. I have a few questions. Was it the Apple II E that came with that little box for speach that sounded like a robot? Does anyone know where I can buy the computer, and one of those Echo boxes? If someone can point me in the right direction, thta'd be awesome. I'd really appreciate it. Secondly, I know some people have had success with getting Eamon to work on there system. Can anyone give me directions on what to do to get it working? I'm not sure if it's Eamon Delux that people got working, or if it was just the regular games. Either way, I'd like to have them both working if possible.
Also, has anyone had success with the apple II emulators?
Please get back to me either on list, or off. I'd highly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Ryan