Those keys aren't hardware specific. You should be able to use the same key on multiple machines unlike GMA or BSC titles. However if you do need to replace them Draconis will do so, although only once. You'd have to Email Sales about it and you can purchase the replacement key for about a quarter of the game's original price. So replacement keys run you between six and sevel bucks. But again they'll only do this once so you you will want to back up your new registration info for the games on, say, a jump drive. Then if your machine crashes or you get a new one as you apparently did recently you'll still at least have your registration info. then all you'd have to do is redownload the games and reregister them. Draconis so far hasn't resorted to hardware specific keys yet, a fact for which we should all be thankful. Too many devs have been forced to do that due to a few lousy cheapskates who can't be bothered to put forth a little money to get a legit copy of the game and instead have to crack it and pass that version around.
I want you...to go upstairs...and kill that boy!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sky Taylor" <s...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 7:46 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] The ESP Games.

Hi List. Years ago, I bought all 5 ESP Softworks games, and I upgraded them. However, two years ago, I bought a new Vista machine. I tried running pbx from my usb drive from my old computer and it said the game wasn't registered. It's the image of my old machine. Does it need a new key as each games are spasific? Here are the games that I bought.
ESP Pinball Clasik, and I have 1.4.
Alien Outback.
Change reaction
Monkey Business