depends on how you are running the image.
if you are running an image with the os and as long as the same hardware is in
that machine or its running mimicing that in  say vmware then yeah should be ok.
Ok but you are not.
You probably will have to reinstall the games and get new keys, saying that I
think all you need to do is reregister the games because the keys were static.