Hi.
What is your character's name on Alter Aeon?
Cheers
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: The Snowy One
  To: gamers@audyssey.org
  Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 6:48 AM
  Subject: [Audyssey] introducing myself

  Hi all,
  Just a quick message to say hello and such.
  I am totally blind and live In Louisiana.
  My screen reader of choice is Window Eyes, however I will use Jaws for
certain things.
  I mostly enjoy the shooter/action type games.  I also  play muds although I
usually stick to one or two and don't really try out a lot of different ones.
I pretty much stick to Alter Aeon and Miriani.
  I'm in the process of ordering Judgment Day but I haven't heard back from
L-Works yet and am getting a bit concerned about that.

  That's it if I want to keep it short.  I'll answer any questions if anyone
has any.
  Brandon

  Virus Database (VPS): 090425-0, 04/25/2009
  Tested on: 4/26/2009 5:22:13 PM