Hi,
It is pretty hard to say at this point what bugs will or won't happen when I release beta 5. The new Genesis Engine is written in a different programming language, uses different APIs, and every language can handle the same kind of code slightly differently. Most of the time the same programming logic works regardless of the programming language, but I've seen cases where code that is almost identical blows up when being ported. Given that arcade mode has been an area of considerable difficulty my consern is problems may return if I proceed with including it in the engine, but I am not absolutely certain there will or won't be problems either way.
Smile.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Personally I don't think Thomas should risk having to spend additional months squashing the same bugs he already had to figure out, especially since I don't even use Arcade Mode. But the again I suppose that's why we have options.
I want you...to go upstairs...and kill that boy!