From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Arcade Mode

Hi,
It is pretty hard to say at this point what bugs will or won't happen
when I release beta 5. The new Genesis Engine is written in a different
programming language, uses different APIs, and every language can handle
the same kind of code slightly differently. Most of the time the same
programming logic works regardless of the programming language, but I've
seen cases where code that is almost identical blows up when being
ported. Given that arcade mode has been an area of considerable
difficulty my consern is problems may return if I proceed with including
it in the engine, but I am not absolutely certain there will or won't be
problems either way.
Smile.