Hi,
Hmmm...I find that interesting too. I generally find arcade mode too easy because if you die you start at the last room visited with full health, etc. It gives you more than one try to get through the level. Standard mode is more challenging is you only have one chanse if you don't save of course.

Charles Rivard wrote:
You find arcade mode harder than standard? Hmm. I'm just the opposite. Just curious as to why you think that way? Thanks.
---
In God we trust!