Hi to all, from Ron and Boz.
For those working on the MSFS coversion to make it blind friendly.
I just was out to the x-plane web page at
www.x-plane.com
>From what I've read x-plane it taking over MSFS. But I could have missread
the article.
If we could get x-plane blind friendly. You not only could learn to fly but
we space buffs could fly the space shuttle.
Any chance to take a look at this program?
We can down load a demo of the x-plane program to play with to see if we
could get it to be blind friendly or not.
It just was a suggestion for blind pilot love to be everywhere.
Ron who isn't a programer but will help out when and where ever he can.
I hope this takes off excuse the bun.
Ron and Leader Dog Boz class 0409
Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com