Hi,
Yeah, there are very few games that would. As I explained in my prier e-mail the fundimental issue is that text in games is piped through some high end graphics API like DirectX or OpenGL rather than through a standard toolkit like Win32 and screen readers are totally blind to any text on screen in that case. Not much we can do about it since the Win32 API only tracks text and information that comes from the Win32 API, and screen readers can easily plug into the API and aquire such information easily. DirectX, OpenGL, aren't in the habit of exposing on screen information to anywhere but the screen it is impossible for a screen reader to aquire the information from the API.

Scott Chesworth wrote:
I'd be amazed if Jaws read anything.  As Clement says, I've never seen
a pc spin on a console game that does in my life.